Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services group that provides individuals and institutions with a range of financial products and services in Asset Management, Investment Banking and Securities Trading tailored to meet our diverse investorâ€™s needs and expectations. Our component companies are licensed and regulated by the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Assistant to the GMD
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the execution of strategic projects in the GMDâ€™s Office. Led the internal execution of financial advisory transactions and due diligence.
- In-depth industry, market, and company-specific research for the evaluation of new business opportunities. Contribute to the structuring of new opportunities and transactions.
- Prepare pro forma financial analysis and develop financial models for the companyâ€™s projects including portfolio companies, where applicable,
- Perform asset management duties including reporting, budget tracking, compliance, and project oversight. Prepare presentations, investment memorandums and other transaction and business documents.
- Assist the Managing Director with daily administrative duties and complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments, basic bookkeeping task, composing and preparing correspondence, arranging complex and detailed travel plans and compile documents for meetings.
- Filing and retrieving of corporate records, documents and reports.
- Maintain confidential files and contact information, coordinate meetings, conferences, and committees both on and off site to support the Managing Directorâ€™s plans.
- Prepare meeting agendas, perform research for meetings, and take minutes during meetings.
- Relationship Management
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree in any of the following discipline (Economics, Accounting or Finance related course).
- M.Sc or MBA in finance will be an added advantage.
- Professional qualifications such as CIS, ICAN, ACCA, CFA, etc., will be an added advantage Knowledge of business management and financial advisory principles
- 5 yearsâ€™ experience in a similar position preferably in the Investment industry, supporting upper-level management.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- High Proficiency in Microsoft tools.
- Good understanding of financial modelling and valuation.
Application Closing Date
14th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.