Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services group that provides individuals and institutions with a range of financial products and services in Asset Management, Investment Banking and Securities Trading tailored to meet our diverse investorâ€™s needs and expectations. Our component companies are licensed and regulated by the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Finance Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Finance Officer will undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, and budget and forecasts preparation. The finance officerâ€™s responsibilities will also include tax management and administration, performance management and conducting of cost and revenues analyses.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual management account for management and regulators.
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management.
- Provide for a system of management cost reports.
- Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
- Ensure that financial reports comply with current accounting principles and financial reporting standards.
- Publish complete and timely financial statements to company executives, shareholders, and the board.
- Recommend benchmarks for the measurement of company financial performance goals.
- Responsible for the filing of quarterly and annual reports with regulatory bodies
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures Support accounting operations of the company and its subsidiaries Ensure that account payables are paid in a timely manner
- Ensure that all reasonable discounts are taken on accounts payable
- Maintain the chart of accounts and manage GL for accuracy Management of tax- VAT, WHT, PAYE.
- Liaise with the companyâ€™s tax consultant, auditor and regulators for efficient tax management Advise and liaise with Finance Operations on transaction postings to ensure that the correct GL are credited or debited
- Provide regulatory reports to compliance for rendition
- Coordinate the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit
- Comply with local, state and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Ensure full compliance with all applicable SEC rules, regulations and country laws
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree in any of the following discipline (Economics, Accounting or Finance related course).
- 5-8 years working experience in the finance sector â€“ Commercial Bank, Investment Banks, Merchant Bank, Finance House or National Microfinance Bank.
- MSc or MBA in Finance will be an added advantage.
- Must possess professional qualifications such as ICAN, or ACCA
- Knowledge of business management and financial advisory principles
- Experience with financial reporting requirements- IFRS and IAS
Application Closing Date
27th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.