Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regulatory Compliance Officer
Job Type: Permanent
- Ensures that the business entity complies with the Nigeriaâ€™s administrative requirement in line with CAMA and CAC process by liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Compliance with all relevant regulatory permits and licenses requirements by ensuring validity and timely renewal for all business entities (E.g., DPR License, Recruiters License).
- Directly responsible for process and procedures to ensure administrative and regulatory compliance (licensing / permitting) with applicable oil and gas regulatory requirements as well as good business practices for assigned business entity.
- B.Sc. in any related discipline
- 3 â€“ 5 years of cognate post-NYSC experience
- Experience in the upstream industry is mandatory especially in the areas of administrative documentation and Oil and Gas Licensing / permitting process will be an added advantage
- Relevant professional Certification would be an added advantage.
- Experience of liaising with external parties such as government departments, regulatory authorities, and service providers.
- Knowledge of Nigeriaâ€™s administrative process for companies under the CAMA and CAC processes
- Knowledge of r and standard administrative documentation processes such as TCC, NSITF,
- Knowledge of oil and gas Licensing and Permitting process with regulatory bodies (DPR, NCDMB)
- Knowledge of engineering professional bodies related to oil and gas in Nigeria NSE, COREN, COMEG, ISPON etc.
- The ability to perform the administrative functions attached to a specific job such as correspondence, documentation management and general administration
- Effective time and resources management.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal, and relationship building skills to effectively collaborate well with colleagues, or stakeholders. This is also particularly important as regulatory officers need to communicate key regulatory changes and updates.
Application Closing Date