The Edith Cowan University is providing Domestic or international students a wide variety of funding opportunities by offering them the International PhD Scholarships in Hooked on AI Applying Computer Vision Methods to Remote Camera Images to Create Efficiency Savings in Recreational Fishing Surveys for the academic year 2022-2023.
The award will be provided to domestic and international students who want to complete the PhD degree programme at the university. This PhD project will investigate and develop efficient computer vision algorithms to analyze remote camera data to classify video images by vessel type and provide counts of recreational vessels.
Application Deadline: 30th November 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Postgraduate or Research
Value of Award: $30,000.00
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate or Research in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Meet the PhD admission requirements at ECU;
- Be able to demonstrate strong background and competencies in data analysis, machine learning, or artificial intelligence. Experience in deep learning is ideal;
- Demonstrate excellent programming in Python;
- Supporting Documents: Please ensure the below documents are attached to the email:
- A cover letter that includes a brief statement of your suitability to the above key requirements;
- A curriculum vitae (CV), including your academic transcripts and a list of your published research (if any);
- Evidence of English-language proficiency (only relevant for applicants whose previous studies were not in English);
- Any supporting documents of prior research experience in relevant areas.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the academic and entry requirements of their choice of Edith Cowan University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are recommending satisfying the English language requirement of the University.
Visit The Official Website For More Information.
Will you like to apply for this scholarship program?