In 1995 William Thomas Williams bequeathed to the University the whole of his estate. His estate included a property and a music collection. The proceeds from the sale of the property are held in a dedicated restricted fund. The funds are to be used for the education of persons in music.
A bursary of $10,000 for full time and $5,000 for part time is available to the chosen student who can demonstrate academic merit and a passion for their chosen field.
Application Deadline: 30 October 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: $10,000 full time, $5,000 part time
Number of Award: Not Mentioned
Eligible Field of Studies: Bachelor of Arts (Honours) (Creative Arts)
- Applicants must be enrolled, or intend to enrol, in the Bachelor of Arts Honours year.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have good academic records
How to Apply: Applications must be submitted through the official channel no later than close date for the year in which the award is to be made.
Applicants must submit, where appropriate:
- your curriculum vitae.
- your academic transcript.
- a written statement outlining your passion for your chosen field.
Will you like to apply for this scholarship program?