This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes of the Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University (KOMU), Ogboko, Imo State, [formerly Eastern Palm University (EPU)] during the 2022/2023 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
How to Check KOMU Admission Status
Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University (KOMU) prospective students can access their admission status from the link available below:
Admitted students should proceed to pay a non-refundable acceptance-of-offer fee of Fifty Thousand Naira (â‚¦50,000) only. Failure to pay the acceptance fee within fourteen days of this offer may lead to forfeiture of the admission. Details of other fees payable are available on the university portal.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University (KOMU), Ogboko, Imo State, first-degree programmes are advised to:
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the â€˜Check Admission Statusâ€˜ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on â€˜Check Admission Statusâ€˜ to access your admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University (KOMU), Ogboko, Imo State, admission list.
RECOMMENDED: List Of Schools Whose Admission Lists Are Out.