The Chancerygate Foundation Bursary is open to applicants who identify as being from an African and Caribbean heritage background, aiming to study on specific surveying courses that lead to Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) accreditation. It will encourage and enable qualifying students to break barriers and build long-term careers within the property industry.
Application Deadline: 24 August 2022 at 12:00 pm (noon) UK time.
Eligible Countries: African and Caribbean Countries
Eligible of Award: Â£10,000
Number of Awards: Not mentioned
Eligible Field of Studies: Undergraduate degree in BSc building surveying or BSc Quantity Surveying offered by the university
- You identify as being from an African and Caribbean heritage background.
- Your household income is less than Â£25k per annum.
- You will be under the age of 26 when you start the course.
- You are the first generation in your family to progress to higher education.
- You identify yourself as being disabled or having a specific learning difference.
- You have spent time in care in the UK, been placed in care, or are estranged from your family.
- Social services recognize you as a young adult career.
- You are entering Higher Education with a BTEC as your main qualification.
- You are a mature student (aged 21 years or over on 1 September before you start your course) who does not currently hold a bachelorâ€™s degree.
How to Apply: Applicants must have to enroll in the LSBU Online Application System at the university. International undergraduate students can apply via UCAS. After that, please get in touch with us at [email protected].
Will you like to apply for this scholarship program?